Document Options can convert your existing HR paper records into digital documents and classify them under the correct section headings for all your employees.
Once your existing employee records are digitised, we’ll make it easy for you to manage and add all future documents to the system. You will no longer need to search through filing cabinets and archive boxes to find the right employee HR record.
Our Human Resources document management service is an effective, digital and low-cost option for controlling all your HR records. It also helps you achieve GDPR compliance by having all personal data in one flexible electronic system, that can easily be updated and managed.
Benefits of Digital Human Resources Document Management:
• Audit trail for all employee activity, document retention dates stored and triggers reminders
• Improve efficiency and reduce costs significantly
• From a quick search, the user can provide employee-related information quickly and easily
• All personal data is protected by encryption of the system
• E-forms improve and speed up the process of capturing employee information
• Manage and control all HR updates
• Our ECM has role-based access control and protects private data
• Once captured all HR files are stored in a single location, including leaver files
• Workflow can be added for approving employee contracts
Find out how we helped The Civil Aviation Authority digitise thousands of aviation industry employee records and medical files – Case Study.
If you would like to find out more about the benefits of digitising employee HR records, get in touch with our helpful team today.