Secure Media Destruction Services
For secure destruction of end-of-life computer hard drives, optical discs, magnetic tape, USB drives and more, trust Document Options. We safely and permanently destroy your obsolete digital media using certified processes.Contact Us
Proper hard disk shredding and CD destruction is crucial for eliminating sensitive data when hardware reaches the disposal stage. Our certified destruction services comply with data protection regulations to prevent breaches. Unlike some companies, all destruction occurs securely on site at our facility so you maintain full control over your data. Destroyed media is then recycled where possible.
- Securely destroys sensitive data on old media
- Renders data unrecoverable to avoid breaches
- Aids compliance with data security regulations
- Provides reporting for auditing and verification
- Eco-friendly recycling of electronic waste
- Frees up space by removing outdated tech
- Cost-effective solution for legacy devices
- Peace of mind that data is permanently destroyed
We destroy hard drives, optical discs, magnetic tape, USB drives, CD, DVD, Consoles, SD cards and more. Simply request a collection box for transporting media needing destruction. We’ll provide tamper-proof boxes for safe storage until our scheduled pickup. Once retrieved, materials are transported in secure vehicles to our facility for certified onsite destruction processes. You’ll receive a certificate verifying your media was permanently destroyed.
Provide tamper-proof collection boxes
Clients fill boxes with media for destruction
Boxes are securely transported to our facility
Onsite destruction processes applied
Request a Free Call Back
Trust Us, We’re Certified
Document Options is accredited to the following standards.