Secure Document Shredding Services
For secure and compliant document destruction services, rely on Document Options. We safely shred and dispose of obsolete business records through our professional onsite shredding.Contact Us
While digital storage grows, sensitive data still exists on paper. Proper document destruction is crucial when this data is no longer needed. Our shredding services comply with regulations like GDPR to avoid data leaks. Unlike some shredding companies, all destruction occurs securely at our facility. Shredded paper is then recycled.
- Ensures confidential data is securely destroyed
- Aids compliance with data protection regulations
- Reduces risk of data breaches and identity theft
- Provides assurance with certificate of destruction
- Frees up office space by removing unneeded docs
- Environmentally friendly by recycling paper waste
- Allows IT to decommission legacy storage safely
- Gives peace of mind that data cannot be recovered
How Document Destruction Works
We can securely shred boxes of your obsolete business documents and records including financials, personnel files, contracts, and more. Simply request locked collection boxes for filling. Once full, our team will retrieve the boxes and transport them in secure vehicles back to our facility for professional onsite shredding services. You’ll receive a certificate of destruction. It’s a streamlined, compliant document destruction solution.
Request locked collection boxes for filling
Fill boxes with documents for shredding
Secure transportation to our facility
Onsite shredding and recycling of materials
- How much does document shredding cost?
This depends on the needs and size of your project as well as the types of documents that you need to have destroyed. Contact our experienced team for a quote based around the requirements of your business.
- What types of documents can you shred or destroy?
- Is the shredded paper recycled?
- Do you offer other destruction services?
- Is your destruction compliant with data laws?
Request a Free Call Back
Trust Us, We’re Certified
Document Options is accredited to the following standards.