Outsource you high volume scanning to Document Options without the hassle of buying equipment and capture software or even hiring staff.
With substantial warehouse storage space available, we can collect and safely store thousands of archive boxes during the scanning process. Any documents that you require while they are in our possession are retrieved on demand.
Our document scanning services include:
1. Collection of your documents
2. File preparation and Document Classification
3. High-quality document scanning in colour or black and white
4. Full range of popular industry-standard file formats (PDF, TIFF, JPG, Searchable PDF)
5. Comprehensive document indexing and naming options
6. Full OCR (Optical Character Recognition) service
7. Barcode reading
8. Data extraction
9. Documents exported to a range of formats
10. Files uploaded to your target system(s)
Benefits of scanning your paper documents:
- Save time
- Save space
- Save money
- Improve retrieval and disaster recovery
- Specification and timetable to suit your requirements
We have three high volume IBML scanning systems available 24 hours per day. These are ideal for handling large volumes of A4 and A3 documents quickly and efficiently. Furthermore, the IBML machines are supported by Kodak mid-range A4/A3 scan stations that are used for smaller contracts. Documents larger than A3 are scanned on one of our large format scanners. We can insert large format images into the correct place within the original document file or as a separate batch at the end of the document.
Our high volume, high-quality scanning services eliminates your Capex and staffing requirements. A project manager will be appointed to each contract, and all work is undertaken by our highly experienced teams, subject to rigorous quality and delivered on time – every time. Our account managers will provide a free document audit and will work with you to establish your exact requirements before producing a full proposal and proof-of-concept or sample scans of your documents.
Call 01293 426677 now for our High Volume, High-Quality Scanning Services.