If you’re looking to make business processes more streamlined, error-proof and cost efficient; we can help with our iBPM service.
Our intelligent Business Process Management service enables your organisation to automate any data or document based process.
How it works:
Step 1. Identify
Our expert team will help you identify suitable processes for streamlining and automating.
Step 2. Audit
We will carry out in depth analysis of how your business currently handles the process, taking note of any tasks, transactions, events, gateways, conversations and approval steps.
Step 3. Design
Once we have fully understood the current process we will work with you to map out the new digital process workflow. All of our technical staff are trained in Business Process Mapping and they will design the optimum process to assist your team.
Step 4. Testing
Once approved, we will build the digital workflow on the platform using a collaboration diagram. We will link with your systems as required and set up user accounts, notifications and approval processes. The automated workflow will then be tested using dummy information until you are happy to approve and go-live.
Step 5. Go Live
Having tested the process and provided full training to your team, the automated process will be implemented and supported by our ITIL trained Service Management Team.
Step 6. Optimise and Improve
With the automated process up and running, we can further expand and improve the process via our change control process.
Processes we can help you automate and streamline:
Key Benefits of automating business processes:
1. Capture documents and data for downstream digital processes and business systems.
2. Reduce repetitive and mundane manual administration tasks.
3. Perform those current tasks in a better and far more effective way.
4. Drive down the likelihood of manual errors occurring within the process.
5. Reduce the burden on your IT with our innovative iBPM Service that is fast to implement.
6. Documents can be uploaded from anywhere in the world via our multichannel input.
See how this can all be combined using our intelligent Business Process Management platform iBPM.