Document Capture Services
- File Preparation
- Document Scanning and indexing
- OCR, ICR, PDF & file conversion
- Data Extraction
- Data Integration
On-line Document Hosting
- Robust, scalable, pay as you go Content Management Solution
Document Storage and Archiving
- File and Box Retrieval Services
Secure Document Shredding& recycling
- We operate a “nil to land-fill”policy
Document Options is an award winning document management bureau offering a range of document management services to businesses and organisations of every size and type. We have established an excellent reputation for a professional reliable service with commitment to quality, confidentiality and security. We are at the forefront of introducing new technically advanced services to meet customer requirements for better, faster, lower cost document management processing and integration with line of business applications.
Our document management services include document scanning, data extraction, on-line document hosting, box storage and retrieval services, document shredding and recycling.
We provide a collection and delivery service throughout the UK and we support our document management software and scanning systems throughout Europe.We have customers from all business sectors including Central Government and the NHS to Local Government and the private sector.
Fast, accurate scanning for daily workflow projects. Back-log scanning and file conversion projects also undertaken.
- ‘Digital Mailroom’ services to receive, sort, prepare, scan, index and upload data the same day.
- Same day collection, scanning and uploading for contract work
- Back log scanning for large scale archive or conversion projects
- ‘Scan on Demand’ for hard copy documents stored in archive boxes
- Scanned Images uploaded to our secure on-line cloud based Document management system for retrieval on any device, anywhere, anytime. Other data delivery options include secure file transfer, encrypted DVD or secure HDD.
- After scanning paper documents may be stored free of charge for 30 days and electronic files for 90 days. Longer term storage is available at current storage rates.
On-line Document Hosting
“The PaperVision online system is absolutely brilliant,”Jackie Bowles, Payables Supervisor – Schlumberger
- Our On-line Document Hosting System provides a robust, scalable, content management solution that delivers secure access and improves business processes.
- Scanned documents and electronic files can be uploaded, downloaded and viewed or accessed and opened in their native applicationthrough a standard web browser or corporate gateway.
- Bespoke indexing for each project or document type with virtually unlimited index fields provides full referencingfor fast accurate file searches and retrievals.
- Indexed data can be exported to our system.
- Your archive boxes are stored in modern, clean, dry warehouses with a high degree of physical security and protected by monitored CCTV, intruder alarms and smoke detectors
- Bar-code driven storage management to box or individual document or file level.
- Customer accessible on-line system for box management, retrieval requests and audit trail.
- Nationwide collection and delivery service.
- Bespoke indexing for each project or document type with virtually unlimited index fields allows full referencing and description of contents and current box status such as – in/out/destroyed.
- You can log into our system to record the contents of a new box for storage, generate a unique bar code that you print off and stick on the box and our driver will call and collect it. Easy!
- Traditional box and file storage of business records, archive boxes, drawings and microfilm
- Our fleet of secure vehicles fitted with satellite tracking will make deliveries and collections
- Next day and same day emergency retrievals 24/7
- Same day ‘Scan-on-Demand’ service
- Hand held bar code scanner systems used for end-to-end tracking with remote monitoring
- All documents stored a minimum of 2” above floor level
- All warehouse and delivery staff cleared to BPSS and checked every three years
- Secure document shredding services compliant to EN 15713:2009 and undertaken at our premises.
- A Certificate of Destruction is supplied and backed up with a full audit trail tracing documents from original collection note number, through each production process to ultimate destruction.
Explore our site for further details regarding our document management services or call us now to speak to a document management professional.